Lexington, KY – Skeeter Collins, Link-Belt’s manager of North American Sales, has announced the top five distributors for 2016. These distributors were selected on the basis of overall performance in the marketing and sales of Link-Belt cranes. Their ability to sell cranes is not only a reflection of a superior product but also their outstanding customer service, long-term financial stability and solid reputation in the industry.
Link-Belt’s top five distributors for 2016 (listed in alphabetic order):
1. Atlantic & Southern, Lake City, Georgia, U.S.A.
2. Kelly Tractor Company, Miami, Florida, U.S.A.
3. Nixon-Egli, Ontario, California, U.S.A.
4. Pinnacle Cranes, Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.A.
5. Wood’s CRW Corporation, Williston, Vermont, U.S.A.
“To our top five dealers who grew their market shares and made a strong impact in their territory we want to say thank you and congratulations on a job well done in 2016! Last year our entire dealer network worked very hard to get all of the available crane business in their areas of responsibility. We congratulate and thank all of our dealers for a successful 2016,” said Collins.