Employee benefitsAll full-time Link-Belt jobs have a complete benefits package including
Choice of medical insurance
- Medical insurance coverage is a major concern for most employees regardless of what career stage they are in. Link-Belt offers two plans so that employees can choose the coverage that best meets your individual needs.
Choice of dental insurance
- Delta Dental has the largest dental network in the country. Two different Delta Dental plans are available to Link-Belt employees.
- The vision plan is available to all employees and their dependents and Link-Belt pays the full cost for coverage.
- Link-Belt provides life insurance free of charge for every employee. Additional coverage can also be purchased at low group rates.
- We know that illnesses and injuries sometimes require employees to be away from the job. To protect your income during such situations, every employee is covered by Link-Belt’s Short-Term Disability plan at no cost.
- In the event you are unable to work for an extended time, you may choose to protect your income with affordable long-term disability insurance.
401(k) with company match
- Link-Belt matches a portion of your contribution to the plan, and you can choose to invest a supplemental amount as well. With 13 investment options, you have maximum control over your savings and future planning.
- We offer scholarships each year for higher education. Children of employees who are or will attend an accredited post-secondary learning institution are eligible to participate in the application process.
- Want to further your education while continuing your career? Link-Belt can reimburse you for many educational expenses, including tuition, books, lab fees, etc.
- Your charitable contributions of up to $5,000 per year to accredited colleges or universities are matched dollar for dollar.
Employee Assistance program
- This confidential counseling service is available to all employees and their immediate families. Services include assistance with a variety of behavioral and emotional issues, and at no cost to employees and their eligible dependents.
Vacations & holidays
- Vacation eligibility depends on length of service and new hires receive one day per full month worked, with a maximum of 10 days. Several paid holidays are observed company-wide each year as well.
- Link-Belt recognizes the importance of being a good corporate citizen, the value of charitable nonprofit organizations in our communities, and supports them in various ways. By providing support for projects and initiatives, such as The Ronald McDonald House and Habitat for Humanity, Link-Belt enriches communities and helps to improve quality of life. Link-Belt believes its employees are among the most generous and compassionate people around.
EnvironmentLink-Belt’s open-door management policy fosters an employee-focused environment where You Can Make a Difference. Employee teams are involved in making improvements in the work place every day.
The Link-Belt Production System utilizes Lean tools emphasizing teamwork to identify and eliminate waste, creating a safe and high performance workplace. Creating a culture of Lean thinkers that are empowered to continually improve Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Environment is paramount. Recognition and Celebration of successes are common place.
An Activities Committee, consisting of employees from different areas within the facility, organizes special events that all Link-Belt employees and their families can enjoy. Get involved!!
- Annual company picnic
- Golf tournaments
- Children’s activities
- Various raffles throughout the year